Here I share a method to save 60 minutes in a restaurant owner’s day to a CEO of a restaurant chain with revenues northwards of USD$ 25 million+ .
We take it to be the norm that long working hours are the way it is in this business…it’s just the nature of this business. But what if you could shorten your day by 60 minutes or more to begin with? what would you do with it?
I can tell you what I did..
I not only used that time to
– Deep dive into areas of my business that needed more personal attention
– Spend more time strategizing on how to improve cash flows
– Contemplate long-term plans
– Leave work early when the sun’s still up
– Skip traffic hours
– Be home for dinner with my wife every day
– Workout on the regular
– And, I even started chewing my food and not swallowing it..
That made a hell of a difference to my day, my energy levels, and my enthusiasm. It also felt like I wasn’t sacrificing my personal life for my business all the time.
Click below to learn how you can save 60 minutes of your day using this method.